Tuesday, Sept. 21 at 4 p.m.
Explain in detail the latest reforms in tax matters and the prevention and fight against tax fraud and the new reform of the law regulating remote work
- Latest reforms in tax matters and the prevention and fight against tax fraud that affect cash payments, real estate transfers, leases and virtual currencies.
- Limitation of cash payments
- Modification in the valuation of real estate with respect to the application of various taxes when there are transfers either by sale or inheritance or donations
- Homes rented by habitual residence. Impact on personal income tax and reductions
- Calculation of interest and surcharges in the event of late tax income
- Modification of the reduction applicable in case of payment of sanctions in accordance
- Novelties in the taxation of succession agreements with the attribution of assets present in Catalonia
- Changes in the obligation to report foreign assets affecting the virtual currencies
- Home tickets for taxpayers. Judicial authorization?
- New reform of the law regulating remote work and telework and reform of sanctions in labor matters and increases
- Distance work or telework definition and differences
- Is the right to a remote worker voluntary? or mandatory? is it reversible? in which cases or with what requirements?
- Tools that must be given to the worker who works remotely and / or teleworks and who especially affects the disabled
- Travel expenses to the worker's home
- Is an accident at the worker's home considered a work-related accident?
- Protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights
Mrs. Maria Romaguera Degree in Business Administration. Administrative manager. RM Assessors tax advisor
Mrs. marta Romaguera Degree in Law. Lawyer. Head of the legal department of RM Assessors
Site for video conferencing using the Zoom platform
Mandatory, by clicking on the following link Registration