Safety advice at home
- Do not open the door to unknown people.
- Always ask the staff for identification of water, electricity, gas or telephone and check the service by calling the company. Be wary of the phone number provided by the potential installer.
- Collect the correspondence daily to prevent outsiders from using their personal data.
- Always lock the access doors to the street at bedtime and when you are absent even for a short period of time.
- Close the entrance door of the building and verify that no stranger takes the opportunity to enter.
- Check that the garage door is closed at the entrance and exit and that no stranger takes the opportunity to enter.
- Do not leave the keys in any hiding place outside the home.
- If you lose your keys, replace the locks.
- If you live in isolated houses, you can install automatic timers for turning on the interior exterior lights of the home.
- If you store valuables at home, you must install effective protective measures according to your needs.
- In case of theft, to facilitate the identification of your belongings it is convenient that you keep your documentation and have an inventory of objects with the serial number, brand and model.
* If you hear a strange noise or notice the presence of suspicious people around your home, do not hesitate to call the police.
* If you observe forced doors or windows or indications that a robbery could have occurred, do not touch anything and notify the police.
* Always follow the directions given by the police.