Guide basic tax information with information on the competition taxes of the Gencat
Processing of taxes. Basic information
• How to declare and process a tax?
• What procedures are available electronically?
• For which groups is telematic processing mandatory?
• Are there any technical requirements to do the telematic processing?
• What type of digital certificate should be used?
• In which bank can the payment be made?
• Can it be processed electronically on behalf of third parties?
• Can an appointment be made to make a self-assessment?
Tax on capital transfers and documented legal acts.
Inheritance tax and donations
Tax on stays in tourist establishments
Taxation on the game
Tax on packaged sugar beverages
Tax on the emissions of carbon dioxide of the vehicles of mechanical traction
Tax on non-productive assets of legal entities
Tax on empty housing
Tax on large commercial establishments
Civil protection tax
Tax on the emission of gases and particles into the atmosphere produced by the industry
Tax on the emission of nitrogen oxides into the atmosphere produced by commercial aviation
Tax on the environmental risk of radiological elements
Income tax for natural persons