The APIs must be adequately adapted to the mandatory regulations and laws to which we are subject, including:
• Statutes of the profession, (JUS / 784/2010, of March 12).
• Internal Regime Regulations, (March 29, 2010).
• Code of Ethics.
• Labor Risk Prevention Law, (31/1995, of November 8).
• Law on Protection of Personal Data, (15/1999, of December 13).
• Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (34/2002, of July 11).
• Decree regulating the complaint / complaint sheets, (70/2003, of March 4).
• Royal Legislative Decree approving the consolidated text of the General Law for the defense of consumers and users, (1/2007, of November 16).
• Law on the right to housing, (18/2007, of December 28).
• Decree regulating the requirements to carry out the activity of real estate agent and the Registry of Real Estate Agents of Catalonia is created (12/2010, of February 2).
• Law of the Consumer Code of Catalonia, (22/2010, of July 20).
• Law on Prevention of Money Laundering and terrorist financing, (10/2010, of April 28).
These regulations are mandatory for all those companies, professionals and entities that are engaged in intermediation. Failure to comply entails penalties of significant amounts, disqualification or termination, depending on the cases and the seriousness of the offense committed.