Registration in Real Estate Agents Registry
Decree 12/2010, of February 2, which regulates the requirements to carry out the activity of real estate agent and creates the Registry of Real Estate Agents of Catalonia.
Object and purpose: Protect consumers and users in housing.
Have an establishment open to the public, (unless services are provided electronically with a physical address), training and professional performance and solvency and training.
Guarantees and insurance:
- Obligation to constitute a guarantee and to inform. The minimum amount is € 60,000.00 / year per establishment open to the public.
- Obligation to constitute a Civil Liability insurance. The minimum capital to be insured per establishment open to the public will be € 100,000.00 per claim and € 600,000.00 per year.
Registry of Real Estate Agents of Catalonia
- It is public and mandatory.
- Registration will be done collectively through our School.
- It is necessary to relate the situation of practicing collegiate, the relation of establishments open to the public and the data of the society with which they operate.
Article 57 of Law 18/2007, of December 28, on the right to housing, establishes that registered professionals can share the registration badge with the collegiate badge and the collegiate number.
Professional training must be accredited with a university degree or with certificates of attendance and use of training courses in real estate, in accordance with the following basic Training contents:
- Property rights.
- Real estate law.
- Legislation of urban leases.
- Mortgage law.
- Urban and housing law.
- Real estate tax law.
- Real estate valuations.
- Real estate development.
- Marketing and marketing.
- Real estate professional law. Professional activity.
- Code of ethics.
- The Registry of Real Estate Agents of Catalonia.
- Consumer law. The rights of consumers in the acquisition and lease of homes.
- In the case of training obtained through courses in non-university study centers, a minimum of 200 teaching hours must be accredited.