Arnaque téléphonique: une personne se faisant passer pour un livreur, une entreprise de transport et souhaite installer un circuit de sécurité ou des capteurs de température ...
- A call is received from a person who identifies himself as from a transport company and who carries a security circuit that has to be installed or that carries temperature sensors by customers in a supermarket ... Different pretexts can be used in the scam, depending on the type of establishment.
- It may be the case that the scammer knows the name of the person in charge of the establishment and is aware of the internal operation of the establishment.
- The scammer explains to the worker that they have to make the payment shortly or they will not receive the order that the person in charge of the company has supposedly made. You are advised that if you do not make the payment with the established term you will have to pay a surcharge.
- To give truth to the call, the scammer interrupts the conversation with the worker in a moment and pretends to talk to the manager / manager of the establishment.
- The scammer tells the worker that they have to make the payment through a web page.
- In the face of financial demands that are out of the ordinary in the company, it is necessary to proceed with calm and caution.
- If in doubt, check the origin of the call, speak to a person in charge of the company.
- Be wary of threats and emergencies involving unjustified payments.
- If you are the victim of a crime, immediately notify the Mossos on telephone 112.