C/ Eiximenis, 18 entresòl Girona
Type of querySpecialization course on Private Law: Obligations and contracts
1. Concept of Law. Private Law and Public Law. National and international private law. Autonomous communities and private law.
2. The sources of law. The jurisprudence.
3. The person and personality. Legal capacity and work. Circumstances that modify the ability to act.
4. Legal influence of time: prescription and expiration.
5. The obligation: concept and classes: unilateral and reciprocal obligations. Joint and solidarity obligations. Termination of obligations.
6. The contract: concept, classes, essential requirements, form, refinement, consummation, nullity, annulment, resolution and termination.
7. Real estate intermediation contracts.
8. Contract of sale and sale: concept, prohibitions, obligations of the parties, refinement, consummation. The domain reservation. The rescue by ultra dimidium injury.
9. Contracts denominated preparatory of the sale and sale: precontract and the promise of sale. The reservation contract. The amounts on account of the price: Surrender or pay and signal: definition, classes, difference and effects.
10. The exchange and the difference with the purchase and sale.
11. Purchase option contract.
12. Donation contract.
13. Loan agreement.
14. Guarantee agreements. The deposit, the deposit and the hiring contract.
15. Mandate agreement. The powers
16. Company contract: concept, classes, obligations and extinction.
17. Commercial contracts.
18. Criminal liability in real estate.
Espinet, Francesc. Degree in Law.Advocat.Master in Real Estate Law.Diplomatic work technician. Partner of ECN Lawyers
Evaluation systemMinimum attendance to 80% of the sessions.
Face-to-face performance of a test-type test, which consists of a practical examination of all the contents studied in each module. It will be held in person at the API College
If you make the payment before October 1st you will have a 5% discount
20% discount for members of the organizing entities and employees of these associations € 276.00
5% discount for professional associations € 327.75
DegreeCertificate issued by the UdG